Navigating your Licensee Account: Accounting
Last Updated -
- Click the Clients tab, and use the search boxes and drop down filters to view a particular property’s status, view accounts that have invoices aged beyond a particular time frame, and to update the property’s filing status of necessary.
- You may adjust your pricing for a particular property by typing their name in the Property section on your Client Center, and clicking directly on the Property name. Use the Licensee Pricing section on the Property page to adjust accordingly. Be sure to click Submit when finished.
- Click the Invoices tab, and use the search filters to find the property/invoices you would like to enter payment toward. You may enter payment and check information in the Pay Amount and Memo/Ref. Num. boxes, or, you may click the “$” symbol which will take you to the full accounting screen. Follow the prompts to enter payment information, and be sure it is being applied to the appropriate invoice number.
- Follow the same steps as you would to record a payment, however, be sure to select “Credit” or “Charge” in the Transaction Type field. Again, be sure to apply the Credit or Charge to the appropriate invoice number.
- Click Create Client Invoice under the Invoices tab to manually enter a charge for services not automatically generated by the system.
- Click your Reports tab, and choose Aged Receivables to view a breakdown of invoices and accounting for all properties.
- Click the Reports tab to view multiple reports including Transactions and Accounting.
Did you find this article helpful?